Sunday, March 09, 2008

FIVE! :)


Nathan turned five on March 5th. He is so excited about being five. This age opens a whole new world for him. Kindergarten!!If you know anything about Nathan then you know that this is as scary as it is exciting for him. He is on his way and getting better everyday with the preparation for K-5.
I can't believe how much Nathan has grown. Nathan has become such a loving boy. He has a very sweet and loving spirit.He still makes us laugh all the time and he is still our goofy boy but I don't think that will ever change. I hope it never does because that is what makes him "our Nathan". Happy Birthday Buddy!!! :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute...he is so big...good job updating your blog...too many things to update

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.