Monday, March 03, 2008

Been a Long time!!


This is a pic. we took of the kids at Christmas time. I know I have been so bad at keeping this blog updated. I will try to do better. Try is the key word!! It can be so difficult to find time with four kids running around and needing my constant attention.
Some exciting things have happened in the past few months. Christmas was full of family this year. My family came to see us for a week and my friends Jackie and Missy surprised me with a visit. I have not seen them in almost 8 years. That was a lot of fun! :) Andy hit the BIG 30 in February! He is so very excited (not really) We went to the Pistons game with his mom and step- dad. His mom was able to get us some wonderful "club tickets". We really had a great time. We also were surprised by his sister Jennifer. She flew in for the weekend to visit. It was nice to celebrate his birthday with his family.
We are looking forward to Spring and being finished with all of this Snow!! There will be more pics to come. I PROMISE!!!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

I am so glad to see some new info and picture! Love, Mom